Dear Athletes, Coaches, and Triathlon Constituents,
You are formally advised that Triathlon Canada is making the ‘2013 Call for Nominations’ for Triathlon Canada’s Hall of Fame.
Triathlon Canada’s Hall of Fame recognizes and honours outstanding contributions and individual achievements of athletes, coaches and significant contributors/volunteers in the sport of Triathlon in Canada. The accomplishments of those individuals inducted into the Triathlon Canada Hall of Fame are considered exemplar and superior to the contributions and achievements of the majority of individuals within their field.
In order for a candidate to be nominated for Hall of Fame consideration, a nomination form (contact email@example.com for a copy) must be submitted on their behalf. If you are considering submitting a nomination form for a deserving individual, please review in full the Hall of Fame Policy (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy) to determine a candidates eligibility and the attributes necessary to be granted induction.
- Nominations may come from any person involved in the sport of triathlon
- Information provided by the nominator should be thorough yet concise
- Information submitted on the nomination form must be truthful and accurate
- All information must be provided on the nomination form (no additional files)
- The candidate MUST endorse their nomination form with their signature
- Self-nominations are NOT permitted
- Letters of reference from athletes, coaches, and others involved in the sport of triathlon are strongly encouraged to be submitted with the nomination form.
The deadline for the submission of nomination forms is Friday November 15th. Please return nomination forms to raceentries@triathloncanada.
Nomination forms must be submitted in FULL and before the deadline. Incomplete nomination forms or forms submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
If you have any further questions, or require any further clarification please do not hesitate to contact me.
#106 - 3 Concorde Gate
Toronto, ON M3C 3N7