Sansego Triathlon Camp featuring 5x Ironman World Champion Craig AlexanderLocation: St. John’s, NewfoundlandDate: July 21-23, 2017Duration: Three DaysRegular Cost: $1,240.00 CAD ($930.00 USD)Discounted Cost Exclusive to NL Participants: $620.00 CAD ($465.00 USD)To advance, to move forward to become better and build a higher-level understanding, Sansego wants to help you advance your triathlon skill set by bringing 5 x Ironman World Champion Craig Alexander and our team of coaches to you for an intensive, three-day training program.
The Sansego Advance is built for all levels of triathletes, from beginner to advanced as the program will be focused on developing you into a better athlete. This will be the first time a world class triathlon camp has been put off in Newfoundland and an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
This camp has a max capacity of 30 athletes and will be a first come first serve basis so don’t wait as this camp will fill up fast. At this time the deadline to register will be May 31st as commitments and arrangements for the camp must be secured to ensure a successful experience for all participants. The Field House will be the home for the camp, located in the center of the city with a day also spent at Sunshine Camp.
The camp will consist of:
• Exclusive pool sessions with camp participants only
• Swim analysis
• Cycling sessions on dedicated routes (indoor sessions will be arranged if weather does not
• Running sessions on dedicated routes
• Presentations and discussions on:
o Training structure and philosophies
o Data analysis
o Daily/training/racing nutrition
o Swim/Bike/Run technique
o Goal setting and stress management
• Q&A sessions directly with Craig Alexander
• Camp Swag/Giveaways:
o Working with Craig’s sponsors for camp swag
• Media Coverage
• Possible mini indoor/outdoor triathlon event
• And more details to come!
Note: Craig Alexander and his team will be participating, training and mentoring the athletes during each daily session of the camp.
Check out Sansego’s social media pages and latest 2017 camp video from Columbia:
Official Website - http://www.sansego.co/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sansegoco/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Sansegoco
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP86AN3rfOQ
This year Sansego has been conducting training camps in Tucson Arizona as well as in Columbia South America, check out their posts on Facebook and Twitter for camp highlights and read the feedback from the participants.
“Craig, Franko and Matt are the best! I can say firsthand that Craig plays an intimate role in interacting with everyone at all skill levels. It was an amazing experience at Canyon Ranch last weekend.”
How to register:
Registration will be completed on PayPal. Please follow these instructions to complete registration.
1. Go to the following website: www.paypal.com
2. Sign in to existing account or register as a new user.
3. Once into the home page please select “pay or send money”.
4. Click on “pay for goods or services”. You will be covered under PayPal Purchase Protection using this method of payment.
5. Enter the following email address into the location: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enter the following amount into the pricing location: $620.00 CAD. Please ensure CAD is the selected currency.
7. In the “add note” section please ensure you include the following information:
Sansego Triathlon Camp NL featuring Craig Alexander
Camp Date: July 21-23
Cost: $620.00 CAD
Date of Registration:
Comments: Please indicate what your interests are and what you’d like to see at this camp to ensure Craig and Sansego make the most of this experience.
8. Next select your shipping address and verify your payment method.
9. Finally click on “send money now”
10. Please keep this transaction history information as this will act as your receipt of payment for the camp and a printout of this will be required on the day of camp registration.
For any questions regarding the camp, registration etc. please email: email@example.com
This will be a great experience for all who attend, the city of St. John’s and the sport of triathlon here in the province. Hope to see you there!