You can help us continue to grow Newfoundland and Labrador’s triathlon community. Your membership fees are directly invested into the sport so that, together, we can support all athletes achieve their personal goals.
Your membership in TriNL ensures that you are covered with liability insurance for all TriNL sanctioned races and activities. Kid (12 and under), Youth (13 – 15), and Junior (16-19) memberships are available at lower rates. Your membership fees cover the cost of national affiliation with Triathlon Canada. Fees also help with the promotion of the sport in Newfoundland and Labrador, program development (Kids of Steel, Youth, and Juniors), and administration costs. You must be a TriNL annual member in order to be eligible for current year and next year Age Group Team Canada participation.
Members also receive:
- Subscription to Triathlon Canada Magazine
- Eligibility to compete for the Canadian National Team at World Championships events
- Possible funding for Junior athletes at national and international competitions
- Membership draws for special prizes
- Access to Triathlon Canada Coaching & Officials Programs
- Discounts and other offers from participating partners
- Your membership is recognized across Canada at sanctioned events – no one-day fees required
- Membership card – suitable for entry in events across Canada and internationally
You can also register with TriNL when you register for one of our triathlon clubs.
Triathlon Newfoundland and Labrador. We can. We will.